One love FC Barcelona.

You're the Pique Umtiti to my defence, my Suarez and Messi in attack. My love for you will last like Iniesta.

Please don't leave me like Neymar.
I won't pass you backwards like Busquets and Coutinho.
Babe in times of troubles I'll save you like Ter Stegen. I love you like Xavi loves Barcelona.

I will be consistent like Messi and patiently wait for you like Malcom and Arthur.
I will always be passionate like Valverde and hardworking like Jodi alba and Sergi Roberto even though people say I'm not good like Gomes and Paco . Yet I'm ready to prove them wrong like Dembele because old things have passed away.

They still might not approve our pair like that of Pique with Umtiti, but you don't have to worry because I have a Busquets and Rakitic combo of trust in us so I'm rest assured. I will dodge other girls like Messi dodges defenders.

Even when the deal is going on i'll prove you that i have the strength 💪 of Vidal and the pace of Dembele and my shot always hits the spot like Coutinho.
Love love!!

Comments

Popular Posts